Rita Udina. Paper & Book conservation and restoration
(castellano / català)
- Owner: Private collection.
- Artefact: Watercolour drawing by Emili Armengol i Gall. Lantern-summer festival (at Terrassa?) view of Sant Llorenç del Munt (la Mola) at the background (spanish countryside). c.1930.
- Author: Emili Armengol i Gall, catalan painter and jewler. Some of his artwork belong to the MNAC (National Museum of Art in Catalonia, Spain).
- Damages: Tears, tattered edges.
- Conservation treatment: Cleaning, mending, flattening.