- Workshop: Housing and Framing Photographs for Exhibition, within the course Preservation, Conservation and Digitization of Photographs organized by IEFC.
- Teachers: Pep Parer, Esther Llorca, Pitu Pérez, Ferran Torrella & Rita Udina
- Session: Housing and Framing Photographs for Exhibition (4 hours).
- Program: Program and other details.
- Project: Workshop with 5 theoretic and practical sessions (30 hours)
- Organization: Institute for Photographic Studies, Catalonia (IEFC).
- Venue: Institut d’Estudis Fotogràfics de Catalunya (IEFC), Barcelona (Spain).
- Language: Catalan.
- Sponsors: Neschen, Arte y Memoria.
- Date: Next edition, February 2020 (previous editions: November 2019, March 2019).
Practice and theory session in which we’ll see different materials related to housing and framing for the exhibition of photographs: adhesives, boards, cardboards, folders, plastics, glasses, sealing foils, passe-partouts…
We’ll speak about reversibility, “acid-free” and “archival” products and much more!
These are the editions that have already taken place: