(When is the next workshop/course?)
- Please subscribe to the newsletter to receive warnings about incoming activites (less than 4 e-mails per year, and ease of unsubscribing)
(I require your conservation services for a book, print or document):
- Is it very expensive?
- My object is not very valuable therefore I assume the conservation treatment shall be inexpensive as well.
Or else I might restore it with your directions.
- Can scotch tape be removed from documents?
- Why deacidification if it is hardly visible?
(I need assessment on book and paper preservation or conservation):
- Consultancy is among the services we offer, for libraries, museus, archives and private collections.
- We also offer courses and workshops, and custom made tuition in conservation.
- Can you provide further information about something you posted (which products, materials, literature related to the topic, or some directions on how to apply it)?
(I am a student on conservation):
- I am doing a thesis / research on book and paper conservation, can you reply to some questions?
- Can you provide further information about something you posted (which products, materials, or literature related to the topic, or maybe some directions on how to apply it)?
(I am no conservator, nor I want to learn conservation, but I do want to do some conservation treatments):
- I need advise on DIY conservation treatments.
(I have the time but lack the money to afford professional conservation,
or because I have manual skills and I am kind of good in these crafty things,
or because I have curiosity and want to try it).
- How do I apply a treatment mentioned on this blog?