- Owner: Regional Archive of Baix Ebre (Tortosa, Tarragona, Spain).
- Artefact: Two medieval manuscripts on rag paper and limp vellum binding. The sewing thread is made of rolled parchment, sewn with independent knots onto inner parchment stays. One of them onto outer leather tackets as well (see video below, although there is almost no trace of the leather support).
- Date: Dated 1356 and 1369.
- Damages: Paper and parchment is seriously woodorm eaten. Covers are wrinkled, sewing is partially broken and folios have tide lines and mould stains.
- Conservation treatment: We are working on it! By now Se Hee and Maria are reporting the location of each fragmented piece of paper. After tjat, they leaf-casting the papers with paper pulp.
- Conservators: Maria Correa, Se Hee Song, Rita Udina.
- Other liks: Facebook album and Instagram. Read the POST of this project if you want to see two medieval angels jumping happy as Larry.
short Link: https://bit.ly