- Course: Conservation and repair of damaged books.
- Duration: Workshop with 4 theoretic and practical sessions (16 hours)
- Organization: Barcelona Libraries.
- Venue: Library Montserrat Abelló (Barcelona, Spain).
- Language: Catalan.
- Date: November 13th, 20th, 27th and December 4th 2019.
- Audience: Librarians (10 pax).
- Other links: Facebook album, Instagram images.
- Sponsor: Neschen
Theoretical and practical workshop in which we’ll learn to look at books in order to understand their structure: case bound bindings, paperback, perfect bindings, with or without sewing, hard or soft covers, tight back or hollow spine.
Only afterwards it is possible to make the proper diagnosis of damage, in order to proceed to the repair practice.