- Course: Preservation, Conservation and Digitization of Photographs.
- Teachers: Pep Parer, Esther Llorca, Pitu Pérez, Ferran Torrella & Rita Udina
- Session: Housing and Mounting Photographs for Exhibition (22nd March).
- Program: Program and other details.
- Project: Workshop with 5 theoretic and practical sessions (30 hours)
- Organization: Institute for Photographic Studies, Catalonia (IEFC).
- Venue: Institut d’Estudis Fotogràfics de Catalunya (IEFC), Barcelona (Spain).
- Language: Catalan.
- Date: March, 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd 2019. Next edition, November 2019.
- Other links: Facebook album.
Practice and theory session in which we’ll see different materials related to housing and mounting for the exhibition of photographs: adhesives, boards, cardboards, folders, plastics, glasses, passe-partouts…
We’ll speak about reversibility, “acid-free” and “archival” products and much more!