- Owner: Diputació de Barcelona.
- Object: Archive holdings and stationery bindings damaged by mould.
- Damages: Losses and stains due to mold and insects. Cockling, stains, dirt.
- Conservation treatment: Mold treatment, cleaning, consolidation of damaged areas. New binding of the damaged books..
- Conservators: Pere Sacot, Anna Ferrer, Tuuli Jõesaar, Rita Udina.
This holding suffered a flood in 2011 , reason why these documents became severly damaged (microbiologicaly and by insects). The mould treatment also involved tears and losses repair, and new binding for the most damaged books. The overall holding is abou 4 lineal meters.